2 day Resin Floral Masterclass Brisbane 11th/ 12th of September
Learn to perfect your resin flower casting techniques and acquire new skills across a 2-day master class with me, Sheri Vegas, a full-time artist and creator
This master class has been designed to give you the opportunity to master multiple techniques, mediums and materials, and to discover and build upon your ability to create beautiful Botanical resin pieces.
This 2-day resin master class will delve into multiple processes from start to finish, on how to create stunning and unique pieces using different methods. We will cover various fresh flower preserving techniques, creating multilayers with resin, moulds and supplies, casting, sanding/ polishing and so much more.
Every attendee will make 2 to 3 finished pieces in the workshop.
Resin tools and supplies pack valued at $350
Lunch and afternoon tea provided for both days, valued at $60
You will also receive the Sheri Vegas Masterclass book, Valued at $80
- Master Class in multiple mould and casting resin techniques
- Demonstrations and guided workshops with an experienced full time artist
- Take home 2-3 pieces that you make yourself
- Business unit with key steps to being financially successful as an artist
- Marketing unit covering social media and content creation
- Resin art pack value at $350 with tools and moulds to take home with you
- Lunch and afternoon tea for both days, valued at $60
- Sheri Vegas Masterclass book, valued at $80
Total value: over $3,500 worth of workshops, knowledge and materials.
Available at the introductory price of $650 for this class only.
Master Class Outline:
Morning introduction and a quick overview of the basics of resin.
2 different pouring demonstrations by Sheri
Time for lunch
Start working on your 1st piece for the day
Afternoon tea break
How to preserve fresh flowers
2nd pour for the day.
Working with pressure pots
Finish day 1.
Morning demonstration covering sanding and finishing pieces and creating multiple layered pieces.
Guided resin pouring
Continued resin pours
Unit covering content creation and social media marketing for artists.
Everyone will leave with 2 - 3 finished pieces and the knowledge to keep creating and take your passion to the next level.
September 11th to 12th
location 18/49 Toombul Rd, Northgate Brisbane, Queensland, Australia